For developers who wish to master C#, with practical work oriented on the problems of the industry.
Learn, in immersion
This training course is of a high level and industry-oriented. Professional software developers in the industry will master the power of the object-oriented and know how to exploit the flexibility offered by C# for the realiSation of human machine interface, vision, or non real-time automation applications.
Obtain the knowledge to develop with a modern, current language.
Practice on concrete real situations
Take advantage of a first
experience in C# with
practical, concrete exercises
Take advantage of our experience
Benefit from the tips and feedback that Objectis has obtained during its projects.
other locations on request
2 days of training
Course given in French,
supports in English
Developers or insiders.
Do you have the prerequisites ?
Prerequisites : It is advisable to know another programming language before starting this course, if possible in object-oriented. If this is not the case, the introductory C + or object-oriented course with UML would be a good foundation.
« The exercises are adapted and very motivating! »
A participant in the introductory to C# course
The main themes of the training
The object-oriented with C#
Discovery of the object-oriented possibilities of C#.
- Create encapsulated features and guarantee their independence
- Notions of properties, methods, classes, interfaces, etc.
- Constructors: create an object properly.
- Disposable: free resources, associated mechanisms of language.
- Delegates, events
- Principles of object orientation in C#: inheritance, polymorphism, virtual method.
Advanced elements of C#
Exploring the advanced features of C#.
- Genericity: understanding the principles and learning to use them.
- .Net platform preview.
- Simple and generic containers.
- Anonymous types
- Async and dynamic overview
25 - 26 March 2019
2 - 3 December 2019